Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 24, 2008

3 Down

I finished Eclipse.

Bella does get a bit brighter- but not much. The story is still compelling in a weird way. And it is still a simple soap opera. Makes me think about General Hospital in the early 80's, when the good guys had to save the world from freezing over, or some such nonsense.

I am eagerly anticipating finishing the series- but not in the 'can't wait, but don't want it to be over' kind of way. I'll be okay with it being over.

We shall see how it all ends up...





1 comment:

Team Serrins Springfield said...

I'd say #3 was the most boring to me. I can't even remember the general point right now.