Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 30, 2007

WHEW!

I did it, I did it, I did it!

NaBloPoMo is over as of today and I did every day. Even today...

I am sick. Strep throat. I can't swallow. It's lovely. I took four motrin at 2:15 and another four at 6:15 and some hefty antibiotic about 6:15, as well.

I will feel better tomorrow, I will, I will.

P.S. Apparently I'm not weird. See. Unless no one is reading, but my stats tell me there is-even some people I know.

6 comments:

Sheesha said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear your sick - was I standing next to you yesterday....And we are still reading because we are still waiting for the next installment!.....

Denise said...

Oh shit sorry. Feel better soon :)

Clare said...

Loved reading you with such frequency throughout NaBloPoMo. Sorry you are sick. Feel better soon!

Tricia said...

Sheesha-

Uh, yeah- sorry. But, we didn't make out for long, so you should be fine! ;)

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo. I joined late and didn't sustain the momentum. Oh well, there's always next year, huh? Sorry to hear that you are sick. Feel better soon!

~ej said...

congrats for doing nablopomo!!
feel better :)