Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 7, 2007

Pumpkins

Here's a little tidbit to remember.

When you have nine carved pumpkins adorning your doorstep it is best to remove the candles immediately following Halloween. Because, when you are trying to dump the rotting carcasses in the 'clean green can' seven days later, when they are covered with nasty little fruit flies and your trying to be good and not include the candle in the container, they swarm onto your hands and into your face and it's gross and you feel all yucky and your kids scream as though you are filming a segment from The Birds.



Just remember that, okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a tiny bit twisted. Clearly someone has learned how to insert Youtube clips :)

p.s. I LOVE those twins. you'll have a hard time convincing me they are anything other than precious!!

Sheesha said...

I have never seen that movie - so I was a little confused and distrubed at the same time! I'm going to say ditto to Kelly's comment!....