Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 18, 2007

I Carry

I discovered this fun idea by way of this fabulous woman.

I carry...

A small leather backpack instead of a purse.

I carry...

200 lbs around with me every day.

I carry...

The wish that foster parents were no longer needed.

I carry...

Dreams for my children.

I carry...

The idea that we can all really get along.

I carry...

A swiss army knife in my backpack.

I carry...

The fantasy of financial wealth.

I carry...

Sadness and joy.

I carry...

History.

I carry...

The desire to help, always.


And now, I carry...

Myself off to bed with the hopes that we make it through the night with no waking and no small bodies nestling in...

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

What an amazing family you have.

Cole Twins said...

Totally Cool!!!
I found your blog by cruzin' around. I love your header.
I am a SAHM of 2 sets of twins, ages 2 and 4.
I will be back to read more.
Thanks!

Denise said...

Cindy now be honest.... You know you and K found this blog cuz I was bragging about it:)

Jennifer said...

I love your header photo. Really great!

I'm tagging you for a NaBlo meme- go here