Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 28, 2006

Numerous Things I Say Everyday

Do you have to go potty?

Clean up your toys.

Are you hungry?

Just a second.

Not yet.

Stop making that noise.

Let's go.

Do you need a new diaper?

I'm right here.

What do you need?

Quiet voices in the house.

Do you have to go potty?

Use your words, please.

Yes..?? (Usually in reponse to, Mama???)

Put your shoes in the basket/ your cubby.

SHHHHHH....

I'm trying to cook.

Hold on, I'm on the phone.

Stop yelling.

Did you wipe? wash your hands? flush? turn off the light? (usually in that order)

I love you, too.

Please don't.

Do you need a bottle?

Am I speaking French????

Walk.

Stop running.

Close the gate.

Watch out for the babies.


And the ever popular...

BE CAREFUL


P.S. We ate the caramel and I washed the pot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, it's about time you washed the pot!
Now that you've put all those things you say down in your blog, does that mean you don't have to say them anymore? If so, I'm getting a blog too!