Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 3, 2006

New Tooth

Abe, #6, discovered I had a new tooth-

Abe- Mama, mama, you have a new tooth, I see it!

Me- I do, how can you see it?

Abe- I can, I can see it, oh Mama you have a ring in your mouth, it isn't a new tooth, it's all shiny- why do you have a ring in your mouth?

Me- well, it's called a crown and it helps protect my tooth

Abe- a crown, in your mouth?

Me - Yeah... you know what that means...???

Abe- What?

Me- Well, I have a crown, so that means I am THE Queen!

I wish I had a picture of the surprise and smile that crossed his face...

No comments: