Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Jan 26, 2008

In lieu of a pulitzer...




I got one of these! From here. How nice is that????


Which reminds me that a while back I got another one...hmmmm...I have to go look now. Be right back.

Well, that didn't take long did it? (like most of the day while I ignored all the rest of the tasks I should be taking care of...)I looked through the past four months- can't find it. Damn. Had something to do with sleep. Can't even remember who it was from. Bad, bad, girl. Anyway...

No comments: