Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Jul 2, 2007

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Bush and Scooter sitting in a house...Just not the "big house", apparently.

I've become completely apathetic. Which, I know is where they want us to be. What the hell are we supposed to do?? Where are the strong politicians to stand up to this regime? Grass roots organizations? Singing in the streets? Something, Anything!! What about Cheney? Holy cow!! I watched the local news tonight (which I never do) for the first 20 minutes. And there was nothing, nada, zilch!

First comes lies, then comes deceit, then comes corruption, in the baby carriage...


∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

In other news~

We are escaping the heat and heading to the coast. We have been invited to stay with some friends at their family house on the coast. Oh, so nice! Not many can put up with our brood. And in fact, we have been told to our face that we were not invited to something because "well, you know, all those kids..." Good for them for being honest. And, Uh, good for us! I digress... In any case, we are hoping for highs in the 60's maybe low 70's (compared with triple digits around these parts) and some good fun.

No internet access, though. I'm still considering bring the laptop- you know for downloading pictures off the camera and maybe a drive into town to the internet cafe. I'm so addicted, it's ridiculous.

1 comment:

TruLove said...

I am so jealous! It is absolutely miserable here! HOT. Have a lovely time at the coast...