Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Jan 20, 2007

Speaking of Breasts

Why don't they make bra's with different cup sizes? I mean it is well known that women's breasts are different sizes than one another (same with men's testicles, FYI).
They make bra's in half sizes now, why not one cup a C and the other a B 1/2 or maybe one side a DD and the other a D? I'm just saying.

By the way, my new bra, compliments of my MIL (gift card for Christmas- Score!)makes the girls stand up and pay attention for the first time in many years!

No comments: