Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Jan 21, 2007

As Promised

The Lashes









When she was a newborn, her lashes would often get stuck in her eyes- they are that long!
She will never need mascara!













And then this one, because I couldn't resist. 11 month old picture of the babies. I love Ruby's look 'She's doing it again' to Julia's somewhat frantic 'get me outta here'.

2 comments:

MommyNay said...

They are both so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

look at those precious faces, and thost kissable cheeks! :-)