Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Dec 30, 2006

Panties In A Bunch

First of all, just for the record, I hate the word panties- but underwear just doesn't have the same ring to it, ya know?

I have viewed the recent u tube version of Donald Trump blasting Rosie O'Donnell for her view point of him and the beauty pageant thingy. It left my skin crawling. Apparently, he thinks he is the king of the world. My God, he is offensive, not to mention a misogynistic pig. I can just picture him in a room full of older, white, male, republican types laughing about him "sticking it to her". I think they think that it makes their penis's larger or something. It certainly increases their ego- which is sad.

I'm not really into celebrities and their feuding, noiseless noise- give me a break, lets just lead our own lives and leave the flim-flam to themselves. And I can honestly say I am not star struck...There are a few celebrities I've admired, Kate Hepburn, Whoopi Goldberg, and Rosie O'Donnell. Rosie appears to speak her mind, I agree with most of her opinions. I enjoy her candor and her humor. I'm sure the fact that she is also a lesbian helps as well-

In any case, to realize that Trump's kind of attitude, and nastiness is alive and well is scary and sad and bad and...and...and..I'm not really sure what else to say.

No comments: