Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Apr 23, 2007

Abracadabra

"So don't be surprised Mama, when you wake up tomorrow, and there is a horse in the house"











"I wished it for Mia"










Well, of course! With Gracie in charge, anything is possible.

4 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) That's sweet. So, was there a horse?

MommyNay said...

LOL, adorable!

~ej said...

that is too adorable...:)

Anonymous said...

I love Grace and miss having her in class because of her wonderful imagination! I was just telling Miss Nye the other day that she is looking like you more and more. Like I said yesterday, I think you are holding back on your hidden love for scrapbooking!!
Kerri