Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Oct 11, 2007

More Initials...NCOD

In honor of National Coming Out Day. Just thought I'd say, I'm a Lesbian- just in case that wasn't perfectly clear. :) Käri also told me this morning that she's a lesbian too. Hmph...

Anyone else???

10 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Holy Cow. You're a LESBIAN? I had no idea.

:)

Happy NCOD day... I guess putting "day" at the end is redundant, huh?

LeLo said...

No way. I thought you two were sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

whatever you do in private is your own business...

Anonymous said...

My friends like to say that I am Half A Lesbian. Does that count?

(bi)

Boo said...

OMG - I forgot . . I am a lesbian too!!

Anonymous said...

I am not a lesbian. Thankfully.

Bacchus said...

Well I'm not a Lesbian but I am a big Homo. Does that count for half a point? LOL

Happy Coming Out Day (belated)

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

Hope you had a nice Coming Out Day. I don't think that Australia has anything like that, which is a bit of a bummer. Do you think that having a nationally recognized day actually encourages people to embrace who they are though/their sexuality? Or is it simply a token gesture that doesn't mean anything? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts :-) I find it kind of sad that in this day and age, people can't be honest about who they are and they still hide the fact that they are gay because they're afraid of reactions. Maybe the world hasn't come as far as we think?

Anonymous said...

I could be a lesbian. Except for my husband. He kinda ruins it. sigh.

YAY! Coming out day. I think it is grand to be who you are!!!! You can't be anything else.

I love your family. I love reading about your life. You are all lovely.
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Well yes, now that you mention it ... I'm a devoted reader to your blog and also a lesbian.