Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Jun 9, 2007

In my head

The other day I heard a snippet on the radio about Angelina Jolie working on a movie in another country. Prague, Czech Republic, maybe? And that she was visiting an orphanage there and appeared to be forming a relationship with a particular child. In my head, I'm thinking "another one, already, won't they be so close in age? Wow, I don't know if that's such a good idea...how many do they have already...?

And then,


I laughed,

right

out

loud!

3 comments:

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

Someone very wise once said ... "There's always room for one more" :o)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

:) Yeah, I guess it CAN work out, eh? I can't imagine doing it in the public eye, though...

MommyNay said...

LOL