Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

May 7, 2009

Surprise

Last night, like a shot arriving, a thought popped into my head. A thought that felt like it belonged, an idea, a belief, a decision... it landed, took hold and felt right. Wow, not just thinking, mulling over, but something that arrived un-bidden, to stay. Funny how that happens from time to time.

I created a whole post about it, as I drifted into my codeine induced slumber, and knew that I would hold onto it until morning when I could get it written down. Nothing fancy, just a clear paragraph or so.

This morning, it's gone.




3 comments:

Lisa Gunderson said...

I'm so glad you are back blogging...I'm friends with Troy and always love your comments...started following your blog and enjoy your blog.

Zip n Tizzy said...

What a renowned author and philosopher we'd all be if we'd just write down those thoughts.

If you remember the thought, be sure to let me know.

Troy-Michelle Reinhardt said...

I think I remember a few thoughts like that from you in college, only they weren't codeine induced! :-) Missed you!