Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Oct 10, 2008

Waiting

12:15

Lumps where they don't belong

Look okay, but one is suspicious

Waiting

Waiting

Clean bill of health and another fifty years, please

Happy Birthday to me





1:34
Whewwww...

Dr. says all looks good

Surgery went well

Still in Recovery



11 comments:

Torina said...

I'm glad it went okay. It is scary, isn't it?

LeLo said...

Exhale. Happy birthday to you indeed. xxoo

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news. I actually caught Raquel at school. I've been thinking about Kari all day. Please give her my best. Let me know if you need anything!! Nicole :)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

What?!? This was on you?? Kari?? Breast lumps or where?

Shuddering... Hope the results stay good...

Zip n Tizzy said...

Oh Trisha!
Happy Birthday indeed – to another 50 years!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tricia,
I know I don't comment alot, but I do lurk. This is great news girlie. I have been going through alot myself but just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Big hugs Denise. Cameron's corner.

Jody said...

Fabulous news!

Happy birthday to you!!!

Ash said...

Visiting from a SITS link...and the great reading just continues!

So glad the results were good.

Very sorry for the scare.

Em

laurie said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray for good news.
Recover quickly and well. And hooray again...:-)

Anonymous said...

Stay good! And have a pleasant and quick recovery!
Happy birthday!!! And let's hope for another HEALTHY fifty years or so!

MommyNay said...

happy birthday!!!!!!! btdt glad all is well!