Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Nov 11, 2006

Long Hot Shower

This morning I had the luxury of taking a long hot shower- one of my most favorite solo activities. While enjoying the steam cloud every glass and mirrored surface in the bathroom. I had these random thoughts- many of them in fact. Some were mildly important, some completely inconsequential. I had this idea that I would blog these thoughts. I envisioned the list, debated to myself if I should number the thoughts, perhaps a bulleted list, or maybe writing them in no particular order.

I was pretty happy with this idea. Fabulous, not only did I take a long hot shower, but I made a plan!

Things I didn't like about having the stomach flu for three days- why I want to medicate my child...on and on they went.

Now, they're gone. Perhaps down the drain... Maybe, because I stopped to scrub the shower since no one was screaming or crying, yet, the thoughts were all washed away. Well... another day. More memory cells gone.

No comments: