Disclaimer

If I know you, and you're reading this blog, you have two choices:

1) Feel free to pretend you haven't, should the contents be offensive, sensitive in nature, or just TMI (Too Much Information).
OR
2) Comment freely or talk to me face to face, and be prepared for further honesty and opinions.

Okay? Okay.

Apr 13, 2007

Three Things Meme

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Heights
2. Intrusive thoughts of members of my family getting hurt/maimed/lost
3. Dying before my children are grown

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:(blogatopia community)
1. sweapantsmom
2. Friday Playdate
3. threekidcircus

I took this rather seriously and had to try to find three of the consistently funniest ...and therefore discovered, while many blogs I read and love have funny components, they are really more about day to day stuff, and it's not all comedy.

Three Things I Love:
1. My wife
2. My kids
3. To sleep... or eat

Three Things I Hate:
1. Tuna- but I like the smell(no need for jokes here Kerri, Stacy or anybody else...)
2. Mean people
3. Cleaning the urine off the floor around the toilet after my boys leave it for me

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Mean people
2. God
3. Bigotry

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Piles
2. Kids computer
3. Kids computer games (guess I don't really have a desk, huh?)

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Thinking about cleaning up from dinner
2. Procrastinating
3. Entertaining Julia

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. GO TO MEXICO!
2. Watch my children grow old
3. Have money in the bank

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Multitask
2. Sit quietly
3. Take care of people/pets/plant

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Say no to another baby/puppy/chick/giraffe...
2. Sail a boat
3. Snow ski

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Music, lots of music
2. Impeach Bush messages
3. Your heart and gut (I know sappy, but true)

Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Bush
2. Hate
3. "You can't"

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To Knit ( I've started two sweaters- finished none)
2. To play the guitar
3. How to customize my blog

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Garlic Bread
3. My mother's enchiladas

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Love Boat
2. MASH
3. Fantasy Island

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not buying the VW camper bus, getting a dog, and driving wherever before going to college
2. Screaming at my kids...everytime...
3. I guess it's a good thing I can't think of a third

This was harder than I thought.

Thanks Sandy!

And in the spirit of the meme

Three people I tag
1. Four Hearts Tru Love
2. The Good Enough Mother
3. Toady Joe


P.S. Computer is back, sickness is getting better...I have a lot of catching up to do.

3 comments:

Kerri Cooley said...

You know us way to well!! You were right on track on what was going through my mind and I laughed a good laugh at your comment. You know we love ya!! Glad your feeling better and are back blogging!! Kerri

Stacy Ferguson said...

Yep, my fingers were already getting ready to type when I read the tuna comment...Funny actually, because I am "all up for tuna" a few times a year and just had to clarify that with Kerri the other day. My new snack that disgusts her is cottage cheese and pineapple chunks. So she made a comment about me and how that is as gross as my "tuna eating" or something...Hey, when the urge hits ya, you gotta go with it!! She better watch it, or I will bring a monster sandwich to work next week and sit right next to her!! Love ya and hope you have a "feel good" weekend!! - Stacy

sweatpantsmom said...

Thank you so much for the mention!

And thanks to your list of TV Shows I now have the "Love Boat" them running through my head...